Being a momma is undoubtedly one of God’s greatest gifts. But, for those trying to have their first baby or even a second one, already know how downright devastating it is to get a negative pregnancy test month after month. From Hormone irregularity to understanding ovulation days to getting multiple expensive blood tests done in labs, getting pregnant definitely becomes a stressful task.
But I’m not here to scare you out; I’m going to make your problem literally disappear. All those who’ve been calculating their cycles manually or using the internet to do so can get a sigh of relief now by getting home the Inito Fertility Monitor. I recently heard about it from a friend, who indeed is pregnant thanks to this wonderful technology. It has been tested as the most accurate way to find your fertile days and increases your chance of conception by 89%. You can read its accuracy report here.
Below is my review of the same.
Inito Fertility Monitor
Most of us have always believed that ovulation occurs close to the 14th day of our cycle. That, in fact, is not always true! Ovulation cycle varies from woman to woman and the cycle is controlled by the individual’s hormone levels. Inito Fertility Monitor is a home diagnostic test device that can help many of you in getting pregnant. This test enables you to track your fertile days at home in an easy and convenient manner. It comes with the Inito App, Reader, and Test Strips and is really easy to use.
Price – Extremely affordable in comparison to the number of doctor visits and pregnancy tests we undertake! A started pack of the monitor and 8 strips is priced at Rs 3,195 and a pack of eight refill fertility test strips costs Rs 895.
How It Works
Estrogen is a key fertility hormone that starts rising 3-4 days before ovulation while the LH (Luteinizing Hormone) rises 24-36 hours before ovulation. These two hormones are an excellent predictor of your fertile days and Inito measures these two hormones accurately. And once you understand your fertile days, then conceiving becomes a hassle-free task.
It is extremely simple to use in comparison to other ovulation tests. You just have to attach the device to your smartphone, dip the strip in the sample, insert the strip in the device and find the results on the Inito app. If the instructions aren’t clear enough, watch this video for help.
Why is it better than others?
- Identifies up to 6 fertile days which is 3 times more than any other ovulation kit.
- A Standard Ovulation Kit will have faded lines and confusing results but Inito is not just more accurate and clear, it also works when you have low LH levels.
- The best part is that even with irregular cycles, women have equal chances of conceiving. The Inito Fertility monitor adapts to your body’s hormone changes and adjusts its predictions according to the variations of your cycle.
- It is literally your virtual concierge. It reminds you when to take the test based on your hormones level variations.
- Lastly, an IIT report has validated that this portable device is as Accurate as a Lab-Grade Equipment. It has a 99.12% correlation when compared to lab testing.
This sleek and attractive design with very good build quality has won three design awards. I would say not to waste time and buy it; it gives you a very very good chance of conceiving.