After trusting Himalaya with several baby care products, I was very excited about the Himalaya FOR MOMS range which primarily has 4 products for pre and post natal care. The products are the most needed products for this phase and Himalaya has done a great job with the formulations. The products are all refreshing and effective with a spa-like feel.
Himalaya FOR Moms Anti-Rash Cream
Yashada Bhasma: Its antiseptic and astringent properties are helpful in treating itching and other skin disorders.
Aloe Vera: Helps to soothe skin.
Almond Oil, rich in vitamin E: It has skin barrier stabilizing properties.
Manjishtha It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that is known to provide blemish-free, clear skin.
- Non-greasy herbal formulation, which is free of harmful chemicals.
- Helps reducing itching and rashes and gently soothes the skin.
- Useful in relieving rashes, that generally occurs during pregnancy.
The cream is useful in the second and third trimester when typically most pregnant women suffer from itchiness. I suffered from itchiness mostly at night and hence application of the cream before bed-time worked well for me.
Himalaya for Moms Anti-Rash Cream is available in 20g and 50g packs.
Listed Price: Rs.75 for 20g and Rs. 150 for 50g
Himalaya for Moms Toning Massage Oil
Sesame oil: It is a healing agent since it has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Country Mallow: It improves muscle and joint strength.
Winter Cherry: It soothes and calms the skin and reduces stress with its rejuvenating and skin-conditioning properties.
Aloe Vera: It heals wound and soothes the skin.
- Soothes, nourishes and strengthens mothers skin.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender aroma of the oil moderates ones’ mood, stimulates the senses and relaxes the body.
Being an advocate of post partum massages which are so necessary since it’s important for the mother to bounce back into physical and mental shape, I love this oil with its soothing lavender fragrance. It should be incorporated into one’s daily routine for maximum benefit. It gives a spa-like feeling in the realms of your home.
Himalaya for Moms Toning Massage Oil is available in the market in a 200ml bottle.
Listed Price: Rs.200 for the 200ml bottle. Premium pricing but comoketely worth it for the quality of the product.
Himalaya for Mom’s Soothing Body Butter
Cocoa Butter: It is a natural antioxidant which soothes, hydrates, and balances the skin. It is enriched with Vitamin E.
Glycerin: is a humectant that locks in moisture and keeps skin hydrated for longer.
- Aroma therapy daily use cream, provides nourishment to the mothers skin during the pregnancy and post pregnancy phase.
- The 3 fragrances that it comes in, rose, lavender and jasmine help in relaxation , de-stressing and mood regulation.
- Intensively moisturizes and nourishes skin, making it soft, supple and glowing. Cocoa Butter soothes dry, and irritated skin, for a longer time.
I loved the feel of the cream. The best part about it is that it is not greasy at all and the fragrances are just amazing.
Himalaya FOR MOMS Soothing Body Butter comes in three delectable fragrances:
-Calming fragrance of Lavender
-Rejuvenating fragrance of Jasmine
-Uplifting fragrance of Rose
Available in 50ml, 100ml and 200ml packs.
Listed Price: 50ml: Rs120
Himalaya for Mom’s Nipple Care Butter
Kokum Butter: It is used for ulcerations, fissured lips, chapped skin and skin disorders. It exhibits excellent emollient properties and deeply moisturizes and promotes healthy, supple skin.
Virgin Coconut Oil: It has antibacterial, antiseptic and cleansing properties. The natural Vitamin E present in Virgin Coconut Oil promotes healthy skin, and helps in smoothening and protecting skin from cracks and fissures.
- During the pregnancy stage, it prepares the nipples for effective nursing.
- During the nursing stage, it helps prevent nipple sores and cracked nipples and in the effective treatment of the same.
A mild and natural cream which provides effective care.
Himalaya FOR MOMS Nipple Care Butter is available in 20g packs.
Listed Price is Rs75 for the 20g pack. Very well priced.