I was travelling to Goa with my daughters. This was my first trip after my second one got on to solids and I was going to be alone with the two of them for over a day..my hubby was to join us later. Although I was looking forward to that exclusive time with my 2 babies, I was quite nervous about managing the show on my own.
TOTS AND MOMS FOODS To My Rescue
Food, obviously for the younger one was a cause of concern since it was her first month on solids. That’s when I came across something which was a my savior. Being against Instant Foods, I have never ventured into using them, but this was perfect; organic and homemade, hence healthy and so easy to cook.
They had some fabulous options which worked great! Ragi Almond Dates Powder, Daliya Almond and Dates Mix, Dry Fruit Powder and really what not. They have Weight Gaining and Immunity Boosting Foods like Kerala Banana Powder, Sprouted Health Mix and varieties of Cereals as well.
My little one instant took to most of the mixes that I tried. In fact they had these fantastic products like Dry Dates Powder which I started using on a daily basis.
My 3 year old was fascinated with their cookies since I normally keep her away from the packaged biscuits etc but I gladly let her feast on these since they are so healthy and contain all the ingredients that work so well for kids. They also have Drink Mixes which are naturally prepared using organic ingredients and taste very good.
A Healthy Recipe For You!
Creative way to include colorful and healthy Pancakes for your kids and toddler’s breakfast by using Spinach and Oats the whole grain food. A lip smacking delicious Spinach Oats Pancakes is a perfectly designed meal option for kick starting an energetic day.
1. Oats – 1 cup
2. Besan – ½ cup
3. Spinach – 5 leaves
4. Cumin powder – pinch
5. Chilli powder – pinch
6. Turmeric – pinch
7. Salt – pinch
1. Spinach / Palak 5 leaves are washed and transferred to the mixer, add little Water to the mixer for a thin and flowing Spinach, Water mixture.
2. Add Oats powder 1 – cup, Besan – 1/2 cup, a pinch of Cumin powder and Chilli powder, Salt and a pinch of Turmeric mix well. Finally add the Spinach water to it and mix well. To this mixing bowl add little more Water to adjust the batter consistency for preparation of Spinach Oats Pancake.
3. The batter for Spinach/ Palak Oats pancake is ready to use. Now on a heated non-stick tava spread the batter as thin as possible or thick depending on preference of the baby.
4. Add Ghee to cook the batter and close the lid for even cooking.
5. Roast both the sides of the Palak/ Spinach Oats Pancake and transfer it to a serving plate.
6. Delicious and healthy Spinach Oats Pancakes ready for your babies to try their hands on for the breakfast, dinner or snacks time.
Shop : http://shop.totsandmoms.com
Baby Friendly Recipes : http://www.totsandmoms.com
YouTube Channel with Baby Friendly Recipes : https://goo.gl/lq5qbk