I attended a very interesting cookout where Chef Rakhee Vaswani had devised some interesting recipes using HERSHEY products and you can’t believe what all you can do!!
The recipes are so quick and simple, they can really help you out in those situations when you seem to have absolutely no time and as a mom, these situations come up just everyday.
Although I have been using HERSHEY products in the regular way, I had just no idea that you can use them so innovatively!!
Nutty Chocolaty Bowl
- Oats – 1cup
- Sofit Soya Milk – 1½ cup
- Chia seeds- 1tbsp (soaked)
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- HERSHEY’S Caramel Flavored Syrup- 1tsp
- HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored Syrup – 1tbsp
- Dried cranberries- 1tbsp
- Mix fruits (blueberries, apple, strawberry, banana)
- Mix nuts (like almonds, walnut)
- In a medium pan over medium high heat, add oats, chia seeds soaked in Sofit Soya Milk, HERSHEY’S Caramel Flavored Syrup. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until oats are cooked (approx. 5 min.)
- Top with fresh fruit & dry fruit and drizzle with HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- It’s a great way to get your kids into eating healthy!!
Masala Chocolate Flavor Toastie
- Bread slice -4
- Ready aloo bhaji little spicy – 3tbsp
- Peppers – 1tsp each (small dice)
- Cheese grated – 30gms
- HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored Syrup – to apply+ drizzle
- Jalapeno chopped – ½ tsp
- Butter – to apply on top
- Brush butter on the bread slices.
- In a bowl mix the aloo baji, peppers, jalapeno and HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Put the filling on the bread slice
- Toast it on a tawa with some butter
- Cut and drizzle some more HERSHEY’S Chocolate Flavored on top.
Can your kid every say no to this?
- Ready wheat &spinach Frankie roti- 2
- Cheese – 50gms
- Chat masala – to sprinkle
- French fries (Baked)
For the filling
- Paneer – 150gms
- HERSHEY’S Caramel Flavored Syrup – 2tbsp
- Jalapeno – 1tsp
- Onion minced – 1tbsp
- Olive oil – 1tsp
- Peppers–all 3–1tsp each (small cubes)
- Salt – to taste
- chill flake – ½ tsp
- Parsley – for garnishing
- In a pan heat the oil, sauté the pepper & onion for a min.
- Add the paneer and season with Salt, chilli flakes and the sHERSHEY’S Caramel Flavored Syrup and cook for a minute.
- Take the Frankie roti put the filling, chat masala, French fries and grated cheese.
- Warm it on the tawa.
- Wrap in foil &in an insulated tiffin for a nice lunch.
It’s a complete meal by itself and so fun and healthy
Strawberry Papdi Chaat
For the Strawberry Imli Chutney
- Imli – 4 tbsp (Soaked in hot water)
- HERSHEY’S Strawberry Flavored Syrup – 4 tbsp
- Dates – 2-4 pieces (Soaked)
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Boil all the ingredients together to enjoy a tasty and unique Strawberry Flavored Imli Chutney
For the Paapdi Chaat
- Boiled potato- 1
- Mix Boiled Sprouts – 50gms
- Yogurt/curd – 50gms
- Ready-made Papdi – 12
- Coriander leaves- on top
- Chilli Pd – to sprinkle
- Sev – 25 gms
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Arrange the papdis in a plate.
- Top it up with chopped potatoes and mix sprouts.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chili powder on it,
- Then the sweet Starwberry flavored chutney.
- Top it with caramel yogurt/curd.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala, red chili powder, garnish with coriander leaves. Sprinkle sev on top.
Now you can serve chaat at your child’s playdate!!